FYI, my sister had an allergic reaction and almost had to go to the hospital. So sorry that I could not go on in time to cater to your needs earlier. If you still want a prize, there is a second place, man. Don't go around calling people idiots, it makes you look awful, and that's not you.
Main Post: I had done a giveaway before where people had to guess a player and then pull him in a pack. I now want to do another classy giveaway for hitting these prestigious milestones. I am giving away _________________________. However, it's not going to be easy to get this reward! I have devised a scavenger hunt which will lead you along a path of clues until you make it to the end. If you have any questions, ask me in this thread, not via PM. You already have your first hint. Good luck!
1) Victor Cruz (MM16 Superlatives) - One of the most emotional moments for Cruz this year was when he revisited the site of his injury in the game against the Eagles. Good to see him back in action! Congrats, you got the first clue! Yes, the first sentence is your hint for the next step!
2) Lincoln Financial Field (M17) - CRUUUUUUUUZ!!! Always will remember that injury...
3) Brandon Boykin (M25) - This was the man who was guarding Cruz when he got injured. Here's a puzzle now; let's see what you can do: rpsrnegitahsled (Sterling Shepard)
4) Sterling Sheperd (M17 Team Hero) - Oh yeah... ##
5) Silver - Atomic Number is #47
6) Chris Ogbonnaya (M16 NYG Base Silver) - #47!!! What legend is #47 in Madden this year?.
7) Mel Blount (M17 LTD Legend) - This man is #47 too... time to flip things up a bit...
8) Bruce Matthews (M17 LTD Legend) - Yep, you got it! Here's some trivia: A couple of years ago, the Giants released a tight end who is now one of the best in the league. Who is he? _________
9) Martellus Bennett (M17 Flashback) - Wish this was a Giants flashback, lol. Anyone see that interview after the game with him this year? He kept saying something delicious that he really likes...
10) Bacon -Search recent posts, will find Endless Sentence Game, post reads, "eat bacon, the greatest snack"
11) Damon "Snacks" Harrison (M17 NFL Playoffs) - Snacks!!! Along with bacon which I enjoy, my favorite candy is skittles.
12) Marshawn Lynch (M16 Master) - Beast Mode has a card in Madden this year that was in a special pack sponsored by this company: _____________
16) Aaron Rodgers (M17 TOTY) - Captain America, Mr. Rodgers! Lol, anyway Rodgers threw 3 crucial Hail Mary plays in the past two seasons to 3 different receivers... crazy, man...
17) Randall Cobb (M17 TOTW), Jeff Janis (M16 TOTW), Richard Rodgers (M16 TOTW)
Distributed amongst the three - oowanhchhwcic utwreotiahptaoisgbasswprotlenst arttpsinyneehtsae?
Translation: Which coach won two super bowls against the patriots in the past ten years?
18) Tom Coughlin (M16 Coach) - Nice! You made it this far and you are almost at the finish line. Who are the four Super Bowl MVPs from the Giants' 4 Super Bowl victories? Once you find out, post a list of the 4 MVPs in the thread. Once you finish that, pull one of them in a Muthead Pack and post the link. The first to do this will be victorious!
Changed it up (2/3/17): Who are the four Super Bowl MVPs from the Giants' four Super Bowl victories? Once you find out, post a list of the four MVPs in the thread.
Hsz lcp esp qzfc Dfapc Mzhw XGA'd qczx esp Rtlyed' qzfc Dfapc Mzhw gtnezctpd? Once you get the answer to this question, azde l wtde zq esp qzfc XGAd ty esp escplo. I will then PM you on what the final step is!
Once you finish that, pull one of them in a Muthead Pack and post the link. The first to do this will be victorious!
We've got a bunch of people 2 and 1 clue(s) away from finishing! However, these are the toughest ones you will see. Get there quickly and you can have a chance at catching up! Any questions or need a hint? Quote this and ask me!
Oh, you are close to the end. Go back to the clue one before it and read it carefully. 3. Try not to give away any clues here to not spoil the competition. Congrats on getting that far! Use the spaces below it to help you.
Stuck on that picture after the unscramble...it doesn't even mean anything haha
There is a two digit number (##) that you need to find that has something to do with the object in the picture. All I can say. A bunch of people have gotten it so far, so I believe that you can do it. Just find a relation.
A hint on this part is much needed for me, been stuck a long time now.
Same. Been on this step since last night.
Ok, relate a two digit number to silver. What is silver?