*Please read ALL rules very carefully. Refunds will not be issued for invalid wagers regardless of outcome.
1.) NO WAGER CONFIRMATIONS ARE REQUIRED.
- If both the wager and the MHC are in my account by start of the game, wager is confirmed, pending verification of the line you used, and all information required (line, odds, book, amount, return) are provided. To have a winning gradeable wager, these elements must be present. This means send the MHC as soon as the bet is placed, not later.
2.) SIMPLY PLACE YOUR BET AND SEND MHC TO aondis1.
3.) ONCE BET IS PLACED, IT'S LOCKED. NO CANCELLATIONS OR EDITS.
- If bets are not in 1 minute before the officially listed game time, you cannot have a winning gradable wager.
4.) NO IOU BETS INCLUDING WINNING WAGERS NOT RECEIVED.
- MHC needs to be sent for confirmation for every single bet. If it's late, it cannot be graded as a winnable wager. If you place a bet and do not send MHC for it, it will not be honored unless an agreement is already in place for this event occurring.
5.) ALL BETS ARE GRADED BASED ON THE DEFINITIONS/RULINGS PROVIDED BY Bovada *there are exceptions.
6.) ALL MONEYLINES, SPREADS, AND TOTALS from Bovada via OddsShark only.
- Under SPORTS choose one of the sports then click ODDS. Lines listed elsewhere on OddsShark N/A
- We do not accept dead lines or mistake lines. They sometimes happen and are far from the what the other books are offering. If it looks fishy, it probably is.
7.) MAX RETURNS *** please refer to post #3 for higher maxes *** Daily max return per person: 100 MHC (50 MHC for straight bets: moneyline/spread/total)
- Max return MLB: 5 MHC - Max return NBA/NCAAB: 5 MHC
- Max return NFL/NCAAF: 10 MHC - Max return NHL: 5 MHC
- Not accepting PROP BETS of any kind.
- NHL 3 way bets are props and not accepted. - Sports not listed above not accepted.
***Max moneyline/spreads no greater than -250
8.) PARLAY WAGERING RULES: - 100 mhc max for parlays. - Parlays cannot return more than 100x your bet, unless it fully qualifies under the #MONSTERMHCPARLAY! All .05 bets must adhere to the 100x if not using the rules for regular monster parlay odds. - Two team parlays are accepted for payouts up to 10 MHC for spreads and totals. Cannot be from a correlated game.
-- 5 MHC max for correlated games. - Parlays that return more than 10 MHC (profit/win) must have at least 3 lines and one must be a spread or over/under. - Parlays that return 20-50 MHC must have 5 lines minimum and at least 3 spreads or over/unders.
-- No line greater than -180 in any parlay except monsters. -- No you cannot parlay a spread and ML from the same game.
-- Teaser parlay rules in post #4
9.) MONSTER MHC PARLAY RULES: - Parlays that exceed 50 MHC (profit/win) return have fixed odds. - The wager amount is fixed as well, in denominations of 1, .5, .1 - 1 MHC wagers return the following: -- 8 games: 100 MHC -- 7 games must be spread or total and the other can be any moneyline -325 or better - .5 MHC wagers return the following: -- 8 games : 50 MHC with same above rules -- 9 games: 100 MHC with same above rules - .1 MHC wagers return the following: -- 9 games: 25 MHC with same above rules -- 10 games: 50 MHC with same above rules -- 11 games: 100 MHC with same above rules
***MLB and NHL spreads not applicable ALL RULES OF THE SPORTSBOOK MUST BE ADHERED TO TO HAVE A WINNING GRADEABLE WAGER
10.) HOUSE RULES: - If game action exceeds a 25 MHC difference, we reserve the right to lock or move the line. This will be noted in post #2 or first available post. - If you incorrectly list the old spread on a game that has a GP line, you will be auto-reverted to the GP Line. - Alternatively, if GP place bets in another bethouse that game may be locked in ours. If your bet is placed before ours, we'll take it. - Please see post #3 to make sure. Do not blantantly copy our bets and try to use them in our bethouse.
- If a game is locked in a book you are affiliated with you can’t bet it at GP. Refunds will be issued. - Action accepted is full game only. Period/quarter, halftime, and inning bets not accepted.
*** BELOW PITCHING RULES NO LONGER IN EFFECT as of 8/8/19 ***(Bets placed stand as-is. No exceptions.) - In the event of a pitching change prior to the game, the runline and totals are deemed "No Action". If the difference in the new odds is 10 or greater, this rule will come into effect. Note you have two options when wagering on the moneyline: a. Action: A straight up bet regardless of who throws the first pitch. Odds will be adjusted according to the opening price of the new pitcher. b. Listed: You will receive the risk amount back if the listed pitcher you have selected does not start the game. You may specify whether one or both pitchers must throw the first pitch.
- Refunds issued for games that are suspended/postponed without a final score. - Bets must be placed on daily thread. Bets not on correct day will not be honored. - If you edit or delete a post, I'm grading them all as losers. If you need to make a change, quote your post, and fix your mistake. - If you list a fake line, you forfeit your wager. We do not accept teasers. Please PM to check with us. - If you have a big bet you'd like to post that is above our caps, please pm and we will discuss it. - You cannot, under any circumstances, bet both sides of a game. - We reserve the right to say no to any wagers whether they be in the thread or in a pm. If game starts and is within the rules without notice from us, bet is on. - Line manipulation, including but not limited to fake spreads, "masking loss exposure", "middling spreads", or anything else commonly associated with line and wager manipulation is not allowed and will lead to forfeiture of one or both sides of a game. If you have any question as to whether something is line/wager manipulation, it probably is... But also please ask in advance. You cannot play both sides of a game. This includes hedging out bets elsewhere. - When you buy points, you are not playing a line. You are playing an adjusted wager. We don't take, nor have we ever taken adjusted lines you create yourself. - If your payout was missed, please PM with a link to your bet and it will get taken care of. Please do not make an issue of it in the thread, mistakes like this happen all the time with the high volume of bets. - If you have a dispute and you opt to make a thread to run our names through the mud instead of pm'ing us privately, you will be banned indefinitely until further notice. - If you place a bet and your MHC is frozen for any reason, you automatically forfeit that mhc. Don't be a scammer. - Disputes that cannot reach a resolution will be voted on by their peers. A decision will be reached and that decision is final. - We reserve the right to alter these rules should we find some sort of manipulation of the rules, or if we flat out missed something obvious. We are trying to open things up for y'all. I'm not charging anything to the game. It'll get fixed. - Lastly, if your bet violates rules, don't expect it back after the game has started and your team is down 100 to 1. We have the rules here for a reason. Please follow them. We've recently had way too many "oops I ... can you refund my loser" PM's. If your bet violates the rules, it can not be a winning gradeable wager. End of story.
11.) SITE RULES: - Pickem bets are no moneyline action. Pickems will automatically revert to spread at time of wager in lieu of refund.
- Even number spreads (+/-0) will automatically revert to -0.5 -110 by default or listed house line in lieu of refund.
Gambler's Paradise has and continues to be backed by Pidge.
Below is a summary of strictly enforced rules(forfeitures will occur):
- Once a bet is placed it's locked. No cancellations or edits.
- All lines must come from Bovada via OddsShark only. (see post #3 for max wins)
- Only accepting MLB/NBA/NFL/NHL lines. Not accepting prop bets.
- Max moneyline/spreads no greater than -250.
- No lines greater than -180 in any parlay except monsters.
- We reserve the right to alter any rule if we find manipulation of the rules.
- All NFL moneylines revert to spread (even spreads revert to -0.5 -110 by default or house line) in lieu of refund.
Gambler's Paradise will announce any locks here and all bets prior to the lock will still be honored and accepted. This will apply to all types of wagers unless specified for that game but will ensure to make it clear for all.