Heres some info on how to help you build your Rep, not just here on Mutevolution, but in the MUT Community as a whole.
1) Be Generous, no one who hordes, and gouges has their name spread around positively by their peers, so remember that next time you go to sell a silver card for 300k.
2) Be Respectful, Treat people the way you want to be treated, assholes usually get ignored, or picked on, so try killing em with kindness.
3) DONT PICK UP BAD HABITS. repeatedly backing out of deals after u accepted, or gouging will earn you a bad reputation, so if u agree to a deal, stick with it, regardless if something better comes along.
4) LIST A PRICE for any card/cards you're selling, and if you prefer to trade list a HAVES/WANTS List, this makes dealing 100 times easier, no beating around the bush, no haggling, ask for what u want, and if someones willing to pay/offer it then u have urself a deal!
5) Deal with gold/legendary Traders. These are guys who in some cases have been playing since MUT 10, and 11, and can get 20, 30, sometimes even 40 or 50 people to vouch for them. These guys don't have time to scam someone, they've put too much time and effort into building a name for themselves to make trading and selling as easy as possible, so you shouldnt every worry about trading or selling/buying cards from them. However, if u ever feel uncomfortable, u can always ask for someone u do trust to Middle Man the deal for you.
6) Know the rules of the site. U dont have to bump ur threads like EA, cuz it will be on the first page for close to a day in some cases, and u dont need to spam chat becuz we can all read here, if u dont get a response, wait a little while until more/new ppl pop up in the chat.
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Madden Ultimate Team Vet since MUT10.
Former Gamer Tags -The T1p, DHG The Tip, Just Tha Tip